So by this point, we’ve talked about ego stories, talked about rewriting them…AND even shared how to recognize a damaged a.k.a BIG ego. But I haven’t shared with you one of the most potent ego healing tools that I’ve ever used.
First, let me tell you why you may want to heal your ego. Because our ego is where all of our self-confidence and courage come from. And we need both of those things to really thrive in life. To face our fears. To embrace new opportunities. TO GROW!
So, the most powerful ego healing tool I’ve ever used was birthed completely by accident while I was rewriting one little ego story…that tool is writing your ideal persona. Who you REALLY wanted to be.
Here is how to do that…
- Set aside about 2 hours to sit down with pen and paper or fingers and keyboard.
- Light a candle and ask your ancestors to bear witness to the exercise.
- Start writing until you feel you’ve clearly detailed out the descriptive answers to the following questions, describing and introducing your ideal self…
Questions to shape your ideal persona (ideal means that if you could wave a magick wand…you would want all of these things to be true):
- What does the ideal YOU look like. What are you wearing, how is your hair, do you have make up on? How is it that you want to look that makes you feel the most comfortable and confident?
- What does your perfect day look like? Paint yourself on that perfect day in this persona. What are you doing? How do you feel? Who are you interacting with? How do they respond to you?
- What does your home look like? Where is it at? How is it decorated? What is your relationship with fear?
- What does an ideal intimate relationship look like to you? Who are your intimate connections? What kind of relationship do you have with money? How is your sex life?
- How do you like to have fun? What kind of things do you do for enjoyment? What is your self-esteem like? What are you most proud of?
- How do you show love to yourself? How are you showing love and affection to others? What kind of things do you do for humankind?
- What kind of creative outlets do you enjoy? What do you do in a situation where you have to speak up for yourself? How do others receive you as you?
- What is your relationship with your intuition? How do you connect to any of your psychic abilities? How do you honor your ancestors?
- What are your spiritual beliefs? How do you recognize your spiritual beliefs? Who else is around you when it comes to your spiritual journey?
You don’t necessarily want to just ANSWER each of these questions like it’s a survey though, you want to write out a story as though YOU are the ideal persona and are describing it. And since that may not make sense I thought I’d share mine with you. Ideal Persona: Sunshine Psychic Medium and Spiritual Advisor.
So tell me, are you going to give this a shot???