Many, many years ago I would journal. Often my entries were about heartache, frustration and disappointment. It was a great outlet for me when it came to exploring my own emotions. I would often look back and realize that what I once felt no longer really mattered. Sometimes though I’d look back and realize that I was pretty flipping hilarious.
One of those times I wrote out a ‘recipe’ to make Jen. And since this month we are talking all about loving ourselves, I thought it would be a great time to revisit that recipe with the lens of loving myself! So if you are ever interested in how to “Make Sunshine”…look no further!
- Pink hair dye
- Lots of cat hair
- Oodles of art supplies
- Tarot decks
- Buckets of Incense
- Ice Cream
- Bubble baths
- Use pink hair dye as described on the box. Feel free to skip the allergy test if you like to live dangerously. 😉
- Mix in the ‘lots of cat hair’ with the oodles of art supplies. Don’t stop until the cat hair has pretty much covered and coated all of the art supplies. When in doubt, add more cat hair.
- Light the incense, shuffle the tarot deck and pull out just 3 cards. Wave the crystals in the incense smoke and set them aside to “do what they do” while you interpret the 3 cards as past – present – future.
- Add in copious amounts of ice cream (preferably mint chocolate chip) and laughter (preferably the kind that makes you lose your breath).
- Sprinkle in a few bubble baths.
- Season with a massage if needed.
- Last, serve with sides of kindness and love for a spectacular dish that is sure to delight all of your guests
How about you? If we were to see a recipe to make you, what is the absolutely ONE ingredient that would need to be included???